Translate

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 19, 2013

SkyWatch Friday: Some sunny days for a change

Although we've had a few cloudy, rainy days, there have been some sunny days for a change.
skywatchDSCN1749
I'm starting with clouds because I'm using photographs that cover the days following the last sky watch.
skywatchDSCN1750
It took a few days to get to the sunny skies.
skywatchDSCN1793
With the weather cooling down it's particularly nice for the sun to come out.
skywatchDSCN1806
There is a big difference in the night and day temperatures.
skywatchDSCN1852
Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and had to get an extra blanket because I was so cold. I love the seasonal changes so I didn't mind.
skywatchDSCN1911
There are more and more signs of summer being at an end.
skywatchDSCN2016
I love the way clouds look against vivid blue skies.
skywatchDSCN2029
The last shot was close to sunset but the sun was hiding.
skywatchDSCN2059

20 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Splendid sky, you prepared a very special set of images today, thanks for sharing!
Léia

Photo Cache said...

I noticed today on the drive to work that the change is here, although quite subtle still. But I can feel and smell that "fall" in the air.

Wonderful shots.

Anonymous said...

I love those fluffy clouds and blue skies.

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Welcome to Carver!
Beautiful, sunny picture.
I envy the blue sky.
In my four days of torrential rain pouring down.
Greetings.
Lucia

Rajesh said...

Wonderful shots of sunny days.

Annemor said...

A wonderful sunny day.
All the best.
Mormor

http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2013/09/19/slor-over-himmelen/

Sylvia K said...

Oh, what lovely skies!! Love the puffy clouds and I know I want to enjoy our blue ones for as long as they last and you probably do, too!! Terrific captures for the day, Carver! Enjoy your weekend -- hope it's a sunny one!!

HansHB said...

Lovely sky-photos!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Great shots- I love the bright blue framing the white clouds.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Gorgeous all...I love the one with the thistles (I guess they are) against the sky. Beautiful.

Jim said...

Great shots.

Anonymous said...

Always wonderful sky shots for SWF ~ Beautiful!
carol, xo

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful blue skies, Carver! I also love the pretty white fluffy clouds. Our temps at night and the early morning are very cool. I am happy to see the days warm up some during the afternoon. Have a great evening and a happy weekend!

Arija said...

A great collection of sky shots Carver. I love the chang in seasons too and it doesn't matter which one is coming up.

Karen said...

Oh lovely shots. I love the fluffy clouds!

Teamgsquare said...

Skies looks so wonderful in your pictures.

lina@women said...

I don't mind with changeable skies too. Enjoying your shots, Carver.

Indrani said...

Terrific captures. The shadow of the bridge's railing looks great, well captured.

MastHoliday said...

Spectacular shots!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely place for a stroll, and great sky views.

Labels

Add to Technorati Favorites
Photographs on this site are by Carver © 2006 - 2019